Golden Retriever / Siberian Husky mix
That is seriously the cutest puppy I’ve ever seen.
The only thing I want in the world.
rcknrbyn replied to your post “with the fan off I am too hot. with the fan on I am too cold.”Maybe an oscillating fan is the answer?
I took off my fuzzy socks and that seemed to balance out the heat levels.
ah, yes. and that’s actually one of the first things you’re supposed to do if someone passes out and it might be from the heat: remove any shoes/socks.
I was tagged by feeltherebelspirit
You can tell a lot about a person from the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod, phone, iTunes or however you listen to your music and then write down the first 10 songs that come up. Tag 10 people you want to do the tag.
1. Rebecca & Fiona: Dance
2. Katy Perry: E.T. (feat. Kanye West)
3. Queen: We are the Champions
4. U2: California (There Is No End to Love)
5. U2: Every Breaking Wave
6. Boston: Something About You
7. Norah Jones: Turn Me On
8. David Guetta, Crystal Nichole & Tyrese Gibson: I’m a Machine (feat. Crystal Nichole & Tyrese Gibson)
9. Adele: Skyfall
10. Billy Idol: Dancing With Myself
I was tagged by: paletteofseaglass
1. i like that i am smart
2. i like that i am capable of so many things
3. i like that i am starting to find my creative voice in my writing
4. i like that i am loyal to my friends
5. i like that i look at least 10 years younger than i am (i continue to shock people that i am close to 50 when they think i’m 35)
i tag: anyone who would really like to do this, and: nicbeast missmarinaaxo sparklesandsunshine the-care-cup-is-empty bambimak feeltherebelspirit lolahasmoxie tehrika talesfromthespockside katherinekittentaylor
Benedict Cumberbatch for Vanity Fair (x)
It’s impossible to not Reblog because everyone is in at least one
Correction: everyone is in at least three
I’m in almost all of them………..
That moment when you realize how many fandoms you belong to.
I stumbled upon this video a long time ago and it honestly made me feel a lot better.
"If you’ve never failed, you’ve never lived."
I could not fit everyone mentioned in the video in this post so be sure to give the video a look.
Do you feel like at this point Steve, Cap, is like, does he feel more acclimated to this world yet? Or does he still feel more isolated? [x]
This is awesome
I will never not reblog this